Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New SIM for Iphone 11 Pro Max

Hi I have changed from Iphone 6s Plus to iPhone 11 Pro Max, I am not abloe to order the righ SIM and therefore I cannot use the new phone. Can you help me please??/

MissMU by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Screen Replacement

My phone contract runs out tomorrow and i had a free screen replacement that i wanted to claim before it expired. how do i claim with everything going on now?

Keenan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Origin of Phone manufacture

Can anybody tell me whether I can obtain an iPhone not manufactured in China?

JJC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bought apple airpods- no email or anything?

Hi guys, I ordered a pair of airpods from the o2 store a couple of days ago. The bank sent a notification to say it's through- but I have recieved no email, no confirmation, nothing to say it's been dispatched. Is this normal?

lucie101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activating mobile data on replaced Apple Watch

Hello O2'ers. Apple have sent me out a replacement Watch S4 Cellular under AppleCare. The previous one was working fine with O2 mobile data. The new one has obviously got a new IMEI. I assume that's why it won't now activate to O2 and is the reason w...

Damo_H by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deposit

Hey guys!Hope you are well.I was expecting to refund my deposit at my bank account but instead of that my balance became -440£.Can I somehow take the deposit back to my bank account and continue paying my bills monthly ?Thanks in advance !

Faulty airpods

My airpods have developed a fault (I've done all the usual fault checking things that apple recommend but it hasn't resolved the issue). They were bought last year so are in warranty. I'd like to return for repair or replacement but I can't find an a...

Sca by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i11 black screen

The screen on my 2 week old i11 has gone black. It sometimes makes a sound as if receiving texts so it is working. I need this for work and keeping in touch with ny family. Help! Thank you. Anne

SIM NOT SUPPORTED

Hi I recently switched to Three from O2. I have an iphone X and when I put my three in, it says SIM NOT SUPPORTED. I have tried to call O2 several times but no one is taking the calls (I;m guessing because of COVID-19. My husband logged into his O2 a...

Regina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos