Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G and WiFi Calling

I am unable to turn on 4G and WiFi calling. It says it need to contact 02 to allow 4G on this account. When I click on go to the website it says I have it on my account. I’ve spoken to 02 and they say it’s because theirs a nearby mast down. But I hav...

CrystalC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device payments

I am unable to make my device payments this month as I work weekly and get paid weekly, this week due to everywhere being shut I am not getting paid and am therefore unable to pay for the payment, does anyone know the consequences for not making the ...

LiamH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My order

My order was in stock then told it wasn’t once my order went through any chance I could just change colour of phone that’s in stock to speed up my order please

Louise3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock my o2 phone

Can anyone help me with how to unlock my iPhone 7 I was given but it’s locked to o2.

Jacquie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone won’t make or receive calls

My phone will not make or receive calls. It will not connect at all. Was working fine last night. Done everything on help sheet, turned on off etc.

Kavgray by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

text

Hi I have two phone numbers on my O2 account, it would appear that when someone sends a text to one of the numbers, the text shows up on the wrong phone, very strange as it almost appears that the two numbers are sort of mixed up.

Cobra64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone

Hi ..i ordered my phone on 17.03 .. i want to ask when it will be delivered to my address?

Svetlana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad sim

Hi all, quick (and stupid) question....looking at getting an iPad but while kids are off school can I remove the sim if my son is using it for homework so he can just use the WiFi? Thanks

GB70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Service

For four days my phone has not worked and says No Service. I know people have tried to ring and message me and nothing has come through. To the best of my knowledge I have not changed anything on the phone. Help

Marion by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile hotspot

So basically I can’t seem o use my mobile hotspot and really need to be able too can anyone help me out please

Joanne92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos