Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up Mobile Data on Apple Watch

thebabycatcher
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have just bought an Apple Watch and I need to set up the mobile data but after 3 conversations with O2 I’ve been unable to get it sorted.

When I go to the Watch app and select mobile data, the option to set it up is grey/blacked out. It’s says my account is eligible to set up mobile data - even though it is. Have have reset network settings, removed the app, turned puu hi one and watch on and off (x100) as all suggested by o2 advisors. Both are up to date. Any help is welcome!!

The last o2 working who I spoke to said the only thing I can do is go into an o2 shop! I wish I’d gone with another network provider now.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

L_W_Ward
Level 12: Nimble
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
I had this problem a year ago with EE. I have two watches, one very expensive one for looking good and a standard one for running. One had data but the second one I needed to set up. After a LOT of back end people at EE working they got it sorted. I ended up leaving and moved to O2 where it worked fine. This isn’t much help but to reassure you it is a back end thing!
iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 11 of 13

Hprice1099
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi O2Georgina, could you help with the same problem please 👍🏻

Message 12 of 13

ChrisyN
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I’m experiencing the same issue with my new Apple Watch. Any help would be appreciated? Tried to phone but I keep getting cut off.

Message 13 of 13