cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRADING STANDARDS SHOULD NOW BE INVOLVED

Anonymous
Not applicable

lets say 100,000 have paid deposits for the iphone,,,but still have to wait 2/3/4 weeks still,,

WONDER HOW MUCH INTRTEST O2 HAVE MADE ON ALL THOSE DEPOSITS?????

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Of course. But no one could predict that there would be a stock shortage other than apple really. I imagine they're fairly tight lipped about the manufacturing process.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

so why dont o2 say they dont know rather than fill people full of hope,would of been better dont you think?

I was told like many other people that the waiting time was 3 weeks i received  mine near the 3 week mark, If it goes beyond that its out of o2 control if the cant get the stock what can the do ?

Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

so why dont o2 say they dont know rather than fill people full of hope,would of been better dont you think?

Reminds me of the airlines who still take bookings for seats and purposely overbook in order to maintain high turn over and full airplanes.

Or sofa companies who let you preorder a 3 piece suite and then sometimes delay it due to some form of issue or other.

Its a fact of business.

Im sure Apple didnt want any of this either.

Message 13 of 13