cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sym card

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, i am thinking of getting an IPHONE 4S 16GB - i now have a IPHONE 3GS 8GB - can i keep the  No: I now have on My 3GS, and swapp it over to the 4S,?  and also keep the tarriff i now have  on the 3GS Pay as You Go,? and swapp it to the 4S -- and also the same sym card, Just swapp them all over??? if not what do i need to do -- thank you.  slight_smile

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Yes, you need to get a micro sim card from an O2 shop and they will transfer your account over for you and it all stays the same.

The only difference is the sim card size.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Yes, you need to get a micro sim card from an O2 shop and they will transfer your account over for you and it all stays the same.

The only difference is the sim card size.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you x
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Although the sim swap is an easy process to carry out please take into account that the full swap can take effect from 1 hour to 24hours + so be prepared to be offline for that approx amount of time.

Sometimes you can make a call and not log onto the internet for a while etc.

The remedy for this is to turn your phone off for a few seconds and then turn it back on.

Message 4 of 4