cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something strande happened with my iphone

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

One of my friends said i called her at 5am ish this morning so I checked my phone to see if I made the phone call. and there s no history of it. all I can see is her calling. She left a left a message. that is it.

So I told that I really havent called her.

Then just now, I went onto my online account, checked on my recent charges, and I can see that my phone has called her this morning at 5am ish . phone call lasted for over 7 mins.

What s going on?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Could someone have used your phone (prank?) and then deleted the call from your phone log?

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

No, there was only me & my partner. he doesnt know my passcode

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

and we were asleep

Message 4 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147095 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions
Haloween ghosts......?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

We see a few of these every year at Halloween, you'll get used to it after a while! slight_smile

This is quite normal.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

Reset the iPhone by pressing the top button and home button together until the apple logo appears and then let go.

Also try deleting the contact and re add it.

You could also try ; settings , general , reset , reset all settings.
Message 7 of 7