cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Swap not succeed after 24 hrs

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to swap to a micro sim card yesterday afternoon 4pm. My old sim card died later last night. But my new sim card is still not working yet. My number has not been recognized for over 12 hrs. Is this due to the net work problem? Has any body else is experiencing  the same problem?

Message 1 of 139
138 REPLIES 138

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thought I'd try another re-boot after seeing that some had got their signal back but sadly no, nothing for me. Getting ridiculous now!
Message 41 of 139

Anonymous
Not applicable

Coming up to 45 hours and still waiting for the shop performed swap of phone number from an O2 Iphone3 to an O2 Iphone 4s to work.  Shop said between 2 and 24 hours.  Went in to another shop yesterday and they said longer than 24 due back log! They are not wrong! 

Message 42 of 139

Anonymous
Not applicable

sim swapped at 8.30pm friday night and still nothing 😞 

Message 43 of 139

Anonymous
Not applicable
My signal has dropped again. At least iMessage is now activated though.
Message 44 of 139

Anonymous
Not applicable

just off the phone to o2 the system has crashed again! was told to turn my phone off for an hour and then back on and hopefully they will have everything fixed this evening 

Message 45 of 139

Anonymous
Not applicable

Absolutely nothing for me. The anger levels are starting to rise tbh.

Message 46 of 139

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

just off the phone to o2 the system has crashed again! was told to turn my phone off for an hour and then back on and hopefully they will have everything fixed this evening 

What the hell are they doing?

This is bloody ridiculous now.

Message 47 of 139

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi guys,

I can imagine it's frustrating. I'm trying to get information on the situation - will let you know as soon as possible slight_smile
Message 48 of 139

Anonymous
Not applicable
They need to remember it's not too late for us to cancel our new contracts!!
Message 49 of 139

Anonymous
Not applicable

it is now coming up to  96  hours of waiting to have my  sim activated   ,  on  thursday o2 siad it would be done in  4 hours  ,  yet  today they  tell me that  it could be another 24-48  hours   ???  so  i have lost 4 days usage of my  phone .  Fuming

Message 50 of 139