Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Apple Watch connect back to cellular

SY2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, not sure if anyone else has had this issue. I have an Apple Watch 5, on a cellular -lan. Everything was connected and working well, unfortunately i cracked the screen and had a replacement sent out under Apple care. I had to unpair the watch whilst on the phone to Apple which reset the device, following day I receive the new watch and pair it up. So my question is how can I re-connect it to my cellular plan? When I do this from the Watch app on my phone it says that I need to speak to O2, which I cannot seem to do. Obviously not an emergency for O2 to deal with but I have a device which I am paying for data etc which I cannot use. thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@SY2 

I will ask @MI5  for advice on this one. He has been answering a lot of queries about Apple watches just recently. He may be on soon.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

SY2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@SY2 

Customer service need to remove your old watch from your account.

Call and choose any option to get through Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4