Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem With Visual Voicemail Since iOS 12

brettIT
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is anyone else having problems with Visual Voicemail since the iOS 12 update? People can leave a message but I don't get any notification and nothing within the voicemail section of the phone app.

I have tried resetting, changing and updating settings on my phone, but have just found out it is also happening on my wife's phone, so it is either to do with iOS 12 or O2.

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

longwayround
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It seems my situation is not as bad as it is for some of you. At least yesterday I was receiving notification of voicemail. As I am entirely reliant on my phone to get work, i’d be knackered if my voicemail totally stopped!
Message 21 of 30

orango
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Rebooted my phone again today now seems to be working.

Message 22 of 30

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

That's great to hear it's working for you now after rebooting @orango! Thanks for coming back to let everyone know, much appreciated.

Have you tried this today as well in case the issue has resolved @brettIT@longwayround@James_Hart@BubBob?

On our end no problems were discovered during testing so not sure what this could be if you're still experiencing it, please let me know. I'd like to get some further details.

Message 23 of 30

brettIT
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I didn't do anything, it just started to work late on Saturday

Message 24 of 30

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Cheers for the info @brettIT. Glad it's still working for you, hopefully no issues going forward!

Message 25 of 30

longwayround
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Sorry, it’s still not working here.
Message 26 of 30

longwayround
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

However, now that I've got home I have done the old "1760 > 1750 > then text STATE to 9011 > restart." dance once again. 

Guess what?

More info
It's working! Huzzah! 

Message 27 of 30

longwayround
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Actually, it's almost working. Any messages I delete come back within thirty seconds.

Message 28 of 30

longwayround
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hopefully final update: deleted messages are now going into a "Deleted messages" box. I suspect this is what is supposed to happen.

Message 29 of 30

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Morning @longwayround! Cheers for the update, sounds like it's fixed then for you too, hopefully no further issues. slight_smile

Message 30 of 30