cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered Phone not turned up

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

First post, a shame it has to be a complaint.

I ordered an iPhone 6 on Saturday as current phone is broken. In the delivery options I asked for it to be delivered today (Monday 16th) and before 12:30 yet it hasn't turned up. However, on the order status page it says the order is completed (which it has since yesterday) and the courier details say 'not applicable'. I can't recieve any notification emails because I don't have a working phone and I asked O2 live chat to update my email address which they haven't. Furthermore, after speaking with Live Chat, some are saying its yet to be dispatched and some are saying its on it's way and to contact UK Mail directly for updates. I can't contact UK Mail because I haven't recieved a consignment number (because the email address is still incorrect) so I have no idea where this phone is that I'm now paying for. It's all a big spiral of frustration and I'm not sure how to actually find out what's going on?

Help appreciated

James

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12067 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
customer services is the only way to know.
normally we would ask if you have had the email confirming that it has been sent, but as you do not know you will need to call them.
Depending on which model you ordered, you can check the following link which "might" be able to tell you if the phone is in stock.
http://iphonestockchecker.co.uk/

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12067 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
customer services is the only way to know.
normally we would ask if you have had the email confirming that it has been sent, but as you do not know you will need to call them.
Depending on which model you ordered, you can check the following link which "might" be able to tell you if the phone is in stock.
http://iphonestockchecker.co.uk/

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122905 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Just to add, the information given by live chat 'that you should contact UK Mail' is totally wrong.

Until you receive that phone it is O2's responsibility to ensure it's delivered and not  up to you to contact the chosen courier. . It sounds as if the phone is out of stock @Anonymous. Sadly a common occurrence. Keep chasing O2 customer services via the link given by @jonsie

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous! Sorry to hear that you hadn't received your phone yet. 😞 Did you get any further information about it yet or are you still waiting?

Message 5 of 5