cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Visual Voicemail since getting iPhone 6 Plus.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Previous to me getting my 6 Plus I had VVM.

I’ve tried dialling 1750 to turn on voicemail but all I hear is 3 beeps and no recorded announcement. The same happens when I dial 1760.

I’ve tried reseting network settings, but that made no difference.

I was wondering if anyone else is having issue with VVM since getting the iPhone 6, or could suggest something else to try to get VVM working.

Thanks in advance slight_smile

Message 1 of 54
53 REPLIES 53

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm just a bit confused now...Weird Do you want to use visual voice mail or the normal 901 voice mail?

I was wanting to use the visual voicemail, which I can now use slight_smile

Message 21 of 54

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144780 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions
O2 seemed to have slipped those new numbers in under the radar, but they only work for some accounts and not everyone, strangely.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable

The reason I asked was because you have to choose one or the other> the 1750 is to  activate the 901 voice mail, the visual voicemail, is handset activated, so by changing your phone, you would need to set it all up on the new Iphone

Message 23 of 54

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
O2 seemed to have slipped those new numbers in under the radar, but they only work for some accounts and not everyone, strangely.....

Strange thing is. If I dial 176002 to switch off the voicemail service. If I then call my iPhone (whilst I have my iPhone switched off) I still get the "Welcome to the O2 messaging service please leave your message after the beep announcement"

Message 25 of 54

MI5
  • 144780 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions
Are you using Tugo (or have it installed on any device) at all ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 26 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had this problem since getting the phone too. I tried de-activating and activating with the 1760 and 1750 numbers - but it was finally solved by re-starting the device and giving the sim a quick wipe and re-booting.

Message 27 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
Are you using Tugo (or have it installed on any device) at all ?

I dont have Tugo installed on my iPhone. I used to have it installed on my iPad, but I removed it a while back.

Message 28 of 54

MI5
  • 144780 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions
You may need to re-install Tugo and turn off VM from within the app and then log out of Tugo before deleting it again.

Currently using:
Message 29 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
You may need to re-install Tugo and turn off VM from within the app and then log out of Tugo before deleting it again.

Thanks MI5.

Message 30 of 54