cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sim

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I recently bought new iPhone 6s unlocked (NEW) and 02 sent new nano sim. Since installing it my signal has been extremely poor don to 2 bars most day, and also when i am on a call friends have commented on sounding like i am underwater. Any ideas would be extremely grateful

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
That is usually down to a network issue which you can check here http://status.o2.co.uk/ but could also be a faulty sim.
You can get a free sim swap in any O2 shop to try.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
That is usually down to a network issue which you can check here http://status.o2.co.uk/ but could also be a faulty sim.
You can get a free sim swap in any O2 shop to try.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info, i have tried sinal checkers and all seems well. I may have no other option to try other sim. Is it better to go into shop?? or order on line

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Much quicker done in store.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks again i will try that slight_smile

Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

Let us know how it goes for you @Anonymous and welcome to the forum too slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous How did it go in the end with your phone and trying another SIM? slight_smile

Message 7 of 7