cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IOS 11 Glitch really bugging me!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

so I updated to IOS11 last night! its a good system nice and smooth with lots of new and great features to make a smart phone more smart! however one of the updates that proved to be a pest this morning! 

I have to do an hour train commute to work and with the new driving feature that they have installed, it picked up or detected that i could be driving whilst sat in the confindes of a cattle class commute, i disabled this and 2 mins later it popped back up!! every time i disabled it it kept rearing up! good work apple but the one glitch is taht you dont have a manual button to set if you are a driver!!! 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I added driving mode to control centre, which then gives you a button so you can turn it off.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I added driving mode to control centre, which then gives you a button so you can turn it off.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous,

Please let us know of @MI5 suggestion helped you! 

Thanks @MI5 for all the help heart

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
There is an option in settings that will allow do not disturb while driving to activate only when it connects to in car Bluetooth systems.
Message 4 of 4