Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I phone order

Sam7943
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just ordered an I phone and sim only and it said I failed the credit check yet it took the £30 upfront which I need back

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148716 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@Sam7943 

O2 don't have your money.

Your bank is holding it so speak to them about it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38197 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

No thought or no patience, not sure which 🙄

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 148716 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

A misunderstanding of how online payments work, usually.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 93892 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

If one is old enough to apply online for a contract surely one would know some of the basics about payments?

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 148716 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

Many don't.

They assume to money has gone to the vendor as it's no longer showing in their balance.

A quick check in their banking app would show it as pending though and alleviate the stress.

Message 6 of 6