cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Geek squad in CPW

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know if the Geek squad in CPW will install screen protectors for you? Looking to purchase a Zagg shield and seeing as you only get the one and it's pricy just want it to be done for me, failed an amount of times today at home myself!
Message 1 of 65
64 REPLIES 64

Anonymous
Not applicable
Wow that's impressive. I'm mostly interested in the easy instal tabs grin
Message 51 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
What I found ref the iPhone 5s I used -> http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-topic/Tempered-Glass-Screen-Protector-My-Review/m-p/700199/highligh...

The only issue I found was the raised profile around the home button but it didn't spoil the use of Touch ID however it took some getting used to.
Message 52 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
My protector I have on at the moment is slightly raised so hopefully it won't be too annoying to me...
Message 53 of 65

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144563 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
It was real easy to fit - anyone could do it. Just make sure you touch all over the screen with a ball of sticky tape first and make sure it's clean.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 54 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
I liked the one on my 5s because it didn't interfere with my apple leather case.

However I'll wait for the curved edged one to be a better price.

One of the easiest to fit imo.

After using the hinge method I tapped it in the middle and watched the silicone do its job. No bubbles and no dust.
Message 55 of 65

MI5
  • 144563 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
Unlike the flexible ones they can be removed and refitted too.
Zagg do them for other phones and I'll be sure to get one for my Note 4 too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 56 of 65

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

I was watching an interesting video about tempered mobile handset glass earlier. 

Anyway apparently in Gorilla Glass it's the oloephobic coating that provides much of the resistance to scratches as it acts as a barrier and the compression of the glass molecules means it can provide up to 8 or 9 MOH hardness scale. 

Other reputable companies who make tempered glass should not be discounted either as they will use a similar process. Oh and sand is bad for those type screens as well.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 57 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

How is the Zagg Screen protector going ?
Message 58 of 65

MI5
  • 144563 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
Just fitted one to my Note 4 and you wouldn't even know it's there slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 59 of 65

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Did the same before I left the UK. Easy and  a great investment. Spilt Thai whiskey on the screen and just wiped off....

Message 60 of 65