Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

SeanOR
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Toby

I've just noticed the kind offer in your auto-signature... I'd love to a review of the iPhone 7 Plus 256 GB in Jet Black. Once I've completed my review perhaps I can keep it, and you can keep the one I ordered at  9am of the 9/9.

I would like to thank O2 for the fun and games, I've had when talking to your representatives over chat and 202

• first, you have stock, and I'm allocated one (aren't I lucky!?)
  • Then there's no stock,
  • Then there is stock, but only for those who ordered on the 9th - to which I pointed out I did order on the 9th. 
  • I was then told to ring 202... which I did!
  • I was told I should get my phone within two weeks and to check this link for more details http://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/iphone-offers
  • this lists some phones as short of stock .. but not the phone I've ordered.

'We are still in shortage of the following models:

• iPhone 7 JET Black 256GB
  • iPhone 7 Plus Black 128GB
  • iPhone 7 Plus Black 256GB'

I pointed this out and was then told local stores may have stock of the phone I've ordered. Unfortunately, no-one in any O2 store want pick up the phone when I ring it (kinda ironic) so I can’t check… but suspect I’ve been spun a line again!

I’m out of contract and a high usage customer, who easily exceeds a £100 a month. All I want are regular updates and ETAs (the last email I received was 09:04 on 9th Sept) and reassurance that home deliveries are not being prioritised over ‘click and collect’ deliveries. Currently, if one of the other big providers gets iPhone 7 plus stock before I get mine I will look to move. Very sad after over 10 years with O2.

Thanks for listening

Sean

Message 1351 of 1,355

celticsea
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

ordered IPhone 7 Plus 09/09 @ 9am 32gb black.

Just got email, text and everything to say dispatched and will get tomorrow.

After nothing since pre order am very happy.

Message 1352 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

My Iphone 7 Plus 128 Mb Matte Black has been dispatched for tomorrow! At last!!

Message 1353 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, so to update, got another text of doom today for an iphone 7 256gb jet black ordered on the 9th.

I had, had enough and cancelled my order, jumped on carphonewarehouse site, placed same order with a lesser upfront cost, and phone will be delivered on Thursday!! (29/09).

Justy shows O2 are inept, a real letdown and glad I cancelled.  For anyone pondering cancelling, I would definitely check CPW for availability, you'll get your iPhone alot quicker, and no, I have no affiliation to CPW!

Peace out

Message 1354 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

iPhone 7 128 got dispatched today and have tracking code for it. Hope it doesn't take too long now slight_smile

Message 1355 of 1,355