Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Highlighted
Level 6: Acolyte

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Highlighted
Level 29: Intuitive

Re: Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

If it currently displays 16th then I would assume (perhaps incorrectly) that those who have ordered before this time will get theirs on the 16th also.

Perhaps O2 have been notified of additional stock availability?
Highlighted
Anonymous

i ordered mine at 8.50am received order confirmation and is in my recent orders, no estimated delivery so just gotta hope
Highlighted
Level 6: Acolyte

I had an estimated delivery on the email saying it should be with me by the 23rd September :Z

I'm not particularly fussed if it comes the 16th or 23rd as I'm away for the week between 16th and 23rd anyway so makes no difference to me - just wondered.

Highlighted
Anonymous

hmm im now concerned about my order as i have no estimated delivery date

Highlighted
Anonymous

Received my confirmation email about 6 hours after pre-ordering, 21st.. of October. 

Likely cancelling and switching to EE who can deliver within 2 weeks of release.

Highlighted
Anonymous

So where did you find your expected deliver date? I can't seem to find any delivery date for my pre order. (iPhone 7 Plus black 128gb)
Highlighted
Topics: 271
Kudos: 471
Solutions: 4

Hello @Anonymous

to answer your post above properly, the regular expert members of this O2 Community will when they login later on today ... I'm not a techy person but have had my many posts answered by the good people here

In the meantime you may like to have a closer look at several other threads, as you can imagine, & glean valuable advice / info elsewhere on this O2 Community 

Destroy

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Highlighted
Anonymous

I can't find a delivery date either
Highlighted
Anonymous

For what it's worth, I didn't have a delivery date on my confirmation emails for my iPhone 5 or 6 Plus when they were launched, and I got both of those on release day.

There's no date on my Black 7 Plus 128GB order either, so we'll see...