Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable

6 weeks ? Yikes ! i have still to order mine so doesn't bode well for me does it !

during the upgrade process at 8am the o2 website crashed and the money was requested by o2 but the order wasn't placed. I've yet to get the money back even after being assured it would be 24hrs its now 30+hrs and counting i don't expect it to appear until next week now. I have sent a complaint to o2 see what they have to say about the absymal service they offer their customers no reply as yet but again i don't expect a reply until next week now.

Message 21 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ordered mine at 8.50am yesterday had my order confirmation no estimated delivery date, so I'm lost lol
Message 22 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
What model/capacity/colour did you go for? I got my confirmation email at 8:17am, and no dates are mentioned on it either. I don't think it's a cause for concern though, as I say it I didn't have a delivery date on the confirmation emails for either of the last 2 iPhones I preordered from O2, and they both came on release date.
Message 23 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
7 32gb rose gold
Message 24 of 1,355

adz999
Level 4: Observant
  • 46 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
This is my 5th iPhone on o2, my 6s initial date was 6-8 weeks. But everyone has arrived on launch day. Apple keep the amount they are sending to vendors very close to their chest.
MacBook Pro
Apple TV
PS4
iPhone 7+
Message 25 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered 2 (one for my fiance and one for me) Her 7 Gold 128GB will be delivered on release day. I got a 256GB Black which i have been given a pickup date instore for a week later. Yet when i look online at the 256GB  Black it is showing as having release day availability. 

Will O2 move my order up to reflect this? Or do you think I'll still have to wait the extra week?

Message 26 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well the money has fully gone from my bank account so let's hope that means mine is coming on friday
Message 27 of 1,355

adz999
Level 4: Observant
  • 46 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
There's a good chance the date will move, I've moved from 8 weeks to release day delivery during the week between order and delivery, Apple does the whole low stock thing to create a bit of drama and attention I think!
MacBook Pro
Apple TV
PS4
iPhone 7+
Message 28 of 1,355

RossP81
  • 43 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This happened to me when I upgraded to the 5s or 6 I can't remember.

The system crashed at payment so O2 took my payment but didn't create the order. My dealings with O2 over the matter were nothing but brilliant. In the end I got the phone on release day and they credited me back the £300 I had paid my Phone Plan off so I could upgrade great gesture 👍🏼

Message 29 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

o2 haven't  contacted me regarding my complaint as yet and the money is still MIA with release date next friday delivery times are now entering novermber for certain iphone 7 configirations i doubt i will be as fortunate RossP81.

Message 30 of 1,355