Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
If it currently displays 16th then I would assume (perhaps incorrectly) that those who have ordered before this time will get theirs on the 16th also.

Perhaps O2 have been notified of additional stock availability?
Message 2 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
i ordered mine at 8.50am received order confirmation and is in my recent orders, no estimated delivery so just gotta hope
Message 3 of 1,355

bexinthecity
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I had an estimated delivery on the email saying it should be with me by the 23rd September :Z

I'm not particularly fussed if it comes the 16th or 23rd as I'm away for the week between 16th and 23rd anyway so makes no difference to me - just wondered.

Message 4 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

hmm im now concerned about my order as i have no estimated delivery date

Message 5 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Received my confirmation email about 6 hours after pre-ordering, 21st.. of October. 

Likely cancelling and switching to EE who can deliver within 2 weeks of release.

Message 6 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
So where did you find your expected deliver date? I can't seem to find any delivery date for my pre order. (iPhone 7 Plus black 128gb)
Message 7 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Anonymous

to answer your post above properly, the regular expert members of this O2 Community will when they login later on today ... I'm not a techy person but have had my many posts answered by the good people here

In the meantime you may like to have a closer look at several other threads, as you can imagine, & glean valuable advice / info elsewhere on this O2 Community 

Destroy

Message 8 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can't find a delivery date either
Message 9 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
For what it's worth, I didn't have a delivery date on my confirmation emails for my iPhone 5 or 6 Plus when they were launched, and I got both of those on release day.

There's no date on my Black 7 Plus 128GB order either, so we'll see...
Message 10 of 1,355