cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm waiting for news on the JB 256 as well - and just like any other day since I ordered, there's no news. At all. slight_frown

Message 2931 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like we are all still in the same boat.

Is there any consistency in the stories we are getting through LC and CS on the phone?

The last two told me 6 weeks from ordering. In other words dispatch last week!

Rest assured, we won't give you any useful updates!

Message 2932 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
It appears the 7+ 128 in MB has gone from 2 weeks to 4 weeks now on o2's website.

Although the MB 256 has now gone to "up to 1 week"
Message 2933 of 3,109

Dave111
Level 4: Observant
  • 44 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

this mob could not organise the proverbial in a brewery!! I have been trying to get a refund for over 3 weeks now. So far called the inept CS department twice over this too.

Utterly atrocious O2, you can take the money quick enough in the first place. Sort your CS departments out!!!!

Message 2934 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did receive a message just now, to make sure my new iphone is insured... Need to get it first!

Message 2935 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just went on the live chat to ask where my 7 plus 256gb Jet Black is, and was told a delivery is expected in 2-3 days. Only been waiting nearly 7 weeks, do I believe them or not? Been told so muck ****** over the past 6 weeks.
Message 2936 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

i just tried a convo with the live chat to find the whearabouts of my phone and as you will read its like getting blood out of a stone. same answers everytime im getting fed up with it. no update since the 6th october!

Welcome to O2, someone will be with you soon.

You are through to ***

LC - Hi my name is *** how may I help?

ME - hi im looking for an update on the current whareabouts of my iphone 7 plus jet black 256gb

LC - I'll check the status for you

LC - Can I just confirm your full name & mobile number you're contacting us about?

ME - ****** ******** and i dont have a number yet as im still waiting

LC - Thanks for the details

LC - can you please help me with yuor order number?

ME - ms-********

LC - Thank you

LC - Are you the account holder?

ME - i am indeed

LC - Can you tell me the 3rd and 4th characters of your security answer please?

ME - **

LC - perfect match,

LC - Thanks for the information, please give a minute while I check this for you

ME – ok

LC - Thanks fro waiting

ME - its ok

LC - I have checked and can see that you placed an order for Apple iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Jet Black on 09/09/2016

And the status of yuor order is that this handset is out of stock

ME - and when will it be in stock ?

ME - i was origionally told i would have to wait 6 weeks and as you can see it has now surpassed this time frame

LC - As I can see that this handset who has  placed an order for this handset on 09/09/2016 will get the handset in more than six week from this date

ME - why was i told UPTO 6 WEEKS if it will take longer

LC - I am sorry for the wrong information provided to you by our previous advisor

Please accept my sincere apology

ME - so when will i be getting my handset and sim card ?

LC - To be honest I can't give any certain date for this as it's showing that it can take more than six week from the date 09/09/2016 to be in stock

ME - can you contact somebody who will know this information ie somebody who deals with placing the orders through apple for the stock ?

LC - the information which is showing on teh system that it can take more than six week to be in stock was updated by them

ME - that wasnt what i asked was it ?

my question was can you contact them to find a clearer date

LC - You are asking me to contact them on behalf of you

ME - yes please

LC - I am sorry but it's not possible for me to contact them directly

ME - well for a time scale to be longer than 6 weeks is a shambles

just like saying you will get your handset within the next 52 weeks

LC - I do understand yuor concern but as soon as it will be in stock then we'll dispatch it from our end and then you will get a confirmation text or mail for delivery

ME - but im trying to find out when that will be

i understand the process as iv had this explained every time iv been on here

but the question nobodys been able to supply an answer to is WHEN not HOW i will get my phone

LC - I am sorry but the information which on teh system I have given you and I can't find any more information because it's not possible to find anything more about this

ME - ill ring up its fine !

had enough talking to this wall

Message 2937 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

just called the customer care at o2 and got the same answer as we always do. we are currently waiting for an update from apple about the stock so cant giv any iformation right now but you will get a message once we have further information. i think its time i took to twitter and find out whos to blame here 

Message 2938 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally received my email confirmation for the order and delivery of my matte black 128gb 7 plus. 

Ordered mine on the 4th of this month and was told to expect to receive mine on the 15th November so it's coming 3 weeks early slight_smile 

Good luck to the rest of you waiting hope you all receive your phones soon. See you all next year slight_smile 

Message 2939 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is madness! How can people get there 7+ MB 128's before people who ordered mid september?

Are they just picking names randomly out of a hat?
Message 2940 of 3,109