cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
EE are having deliveries every other day surely Apple can't show favouritism to certain network providers?
Message 971 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
They told me the exact same story when I went on live chat. Strange they manage to send texts/emails about everything else though...
Message 972 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just received he text to say my tariff has changed. Also have the tracking no of my phone but it's not showing anything on DPD website!!! How long did people's phones take to arrive after receiving this???
Message 973 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just finished with a chap assuring me that my 32 black plus has been despatched to store for collection tomorrow. Told him i had had lots of BS on this already but he assured me this was correct according to system. I see no change in my order and have seen no text or email since confirmation email 9th at 924
Message 974 of 3,109

Jeevster
Level 4: Observant
  • 175 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Benlfc wrote:

@Anonymous No it wasn't it was actually for today they got the date and time wrong 

@Benlfc no it was definately yesterdays update that didnt update yesterday on the website correctly

Message 975 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous Want phone have you ordered?
Message 976 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Just received he text to say my tariff has changed. Also have the tracking no of my phone but it's not showing anything on DPD website!!! How long did people's phones take to arrive after receiving this???

That's great! Progress is happening again slight_smile

Message 977 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been on the phone to CS and a nice lady has told me that O2 usually receive 4 large deliveries from Apple per month and each delivery brings with it thousands of items- iPhones, iPads etc.
She went on to say that O2 have asked Apple for a larger than usual delivery this weekend to fulfill all pre-orders placed between 9th and 12th and that my order should be in this slot (ordered on 10th, i7+ 128gb black), why these dates specifically I don't know but she did sound very convincing and kept calling me darling...so I'm sold on O2's new approach to CS and for once through this fog of chaos I feel informed and flattered!

How accurate this info is I don't know but like everyone else here I'm just popping 2p in the O2 juke box and seeing what pony comes out next!

Message 978 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Gold 32gb
Message 979 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone ordered the 256gb plus in matt black.  I'v not heard of anyone that has got one of these yet...

Message 980 of 3,109