cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered 

Black Iphone 7+ 128GB  on 9/9

order confirmation recieved at 8:07am 

Texts Recieved 

Thursday night 15th (no stock)

Saturday 17th 10am (no stock)

tuesday 20th 10am (no stock)

now waiting for update contact on Thursday probably another text saying no stock we will update you on monday 26th Help

Message 471 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous good email, that.

If you don't mind, can you please post any/all responses you get from them, because my situation is very similar to yours, with the exception that I haven't received any texts/emails whatsoever, my order confirmation was 08:15, and I ordered a 256GB Jet Black.

Message 472 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous what e-mail adress did you e-mail the complaint to ? iv been looking but can not find the adress just the number. 

Message 473 of 3,109

BiiBz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just had a talk with a customer service rep on the chat who has informed me that those of us who have not received any communication are the lucky ones as our phones will be the first to dispatch. Those who have received texts will be looking at 4 - 6 weeks wait. 

Wether i believe this or not is another question.

Message 474 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous I sent it to an email address provided by CS complaintreviewservice@o2.com

A lot of the hassle could have been prevented  by clear, concise information and projected timelines. Although a nuisance, I'm sure most people would be happy to wait for their phone if O2 had kept us in the loop. The flagrant disregard of us as paying customers is what's really annoyed me!

Message 475 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous good email. Pretty much mirrors the one I have drafted & am yet to send (giving O2 until end of the day before I jump in all guns blazing)

Message 476 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
@BiiBz

They said exactly the same thing last Friday and it wasn't true then.

The ones who received the text messages are the ones who ordered earlier so there is no way those who ordered later will get the phones first.
Message 477 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@COX1989 I'm pretty much the exact same as you. iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Matte Black ordered at 09:15 so just before.

Message 478 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous I wasn't sure about sending the email initially, but at the end of the day my issue is with communication rather than not having a phone! Hopefully the only way we'll not have the same fiasco again is if we address the issues we've had.
Message 479 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous what is meant by "ordered earlier", though? This is what's confusing me at the moment (genuine question).

I ordered at 08:15 and haven't had any comms whatsoever. Is that technically not "ordering early" enough?
Message 480 of 3,109