cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still no word on delivery for me. Last message was the one expecting the phone in store next week
Message 2971 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Keats I've received no message about delivery or tariff change either I ordered my JB 7+ 256gb around 11.30am on 9/9 on a business contract and I've received maybe two messages throughout the whole time.
Message 2972 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Toby why have I not received any notification that my tarring is changing when I ordered on 9/9 only a few hours later than some of these other guys!? Also I never received any message saying iPhone stock was due in next week. Could you look into this for me please.
Message 2973 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous I rang o2 earlier And the lady on the phone informed me that the handset is in stock as of 27th October and to expect a message Monday telling me it will Be delivered Tuesday. Not holding much hope but it's better than nothing I suppose.
Message 2974 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh my god!!! Finally! Order showing as complete!

FYI no email yet but have been checking order status everyday and it's only gone to complete with DPD today!

Check anyway even if no emails guys

Jet black 256 ordered 10:30 09/09
Message 2975 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Email now received too, at 8:30am - wasn't expecting one on a Sunday.

Does anyone know how to track delivery to a store please?
Message 2976 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AnonymousYou can't track delivery to store, only to your home. Once the store receives your phone you will receive a text telling you it's ready to be collected. I received my text on the Monday telling me my tariff change was complete and then I received a text on the Tuesday telling me my phone was ready to collect from store. Hopefully you will be able to collect tomorrow but if not I would definitely say Tuesday

Message 2977 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you @Anonymous that's brilliant! I was expecting more weeks of agonising silence so a few days is bearable slight_smile
Message 2978 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
ive finally got "the Text" and email updating my tariff, logged in and even got dpd tracking number, look like it should be at the store tomorrow... fingers crossed i can go get it before work.
Message 2979 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Congrats @Anonymous our time has finally come!

I hope they are filtering through for everyone else too
Message 2980 of 3,109