cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

To the guy who wants compensation from o2 for losing a days pay - good luck with that one! Be easier to get blood from a stone.

LC dont have a ******ing clue whats going on! They will LIE their way out of any situation just so they dont have to talk about there being no iPhone 7 Plus'.

Then there are the texts - "Should be due next week". Well I've heard bugger all since that text last Tuesday, am I suprised ? No, of course not. It's o2. They are crap at this. 

Look at it like this - it's been 7+ weeks since most of us ordered our 7+'s haha. 

Message 2991 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all

I have just collected mine, it's been a long painful journey as you all know

Only posting for place in queue, ordered at 10:30 9/9

Good luck everyone x
Message 2992 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I went to the O2 store in Brent Cross and one of the employees there told me it would be quicker for me to order it online on the O2 website than in-store and not to order from Carphone Warehouse. 

So I placed an order, I have now just seen that Carphone warehouse have stock for delivery this Friday on the 7+ 256GB JB. 

I am super p*ssed off, because I have two contracts with O2 for years now and they have lied to me. This is absolutely unacceptable. 

Edit: Live chat is always offline or busy, I want to know when I am getting my iPhone please!!!!!!!!!

More info

Message 2993 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

yer....i feel sorry for you guys i only ordered mine a week ago....(website when i was buying had no notice on there about it being outof stock or there would be a long wait) so i bought it...and hey presto got an email after i paid saying there is a delay.. which i think is pretty dam bad.

i annoyed after 1 week you guys and gals must be fuming if ud pre-ordered it.... god knows how long im gunna have to wait now

Message 2994 of 3,109

dene129
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 105 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

good evening guys, i have recieved my new JB plus 256 today, its been one hell of a journy but i thing worth it. I hope all those that are waiting get there soon.  So good bye until next year and enjoy your phones when you get them.  You guys have helped through the torment of this emotional journy, thanks Thanks!

IPhone x ordered from apple Crazy
Iphone 7 Plus Jet Black256
ordered 0940 9/9/16
Message 2995 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I had my tariff changed yesterday and a text to say my IPhone 7 plus jet black 256 GB would be delivered today, feeling excited this morning I quickly checked the delivery number with UK mail to find it says DELAYED!!!!! I have since found out my phone was delivered to there London depo and not mine in Staffordshire so I'm not getting my phone until tomorrow 😔 Oh I ordered mine on the 9/9/16 at 1030 😡😡😡😡
Message 2996 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

My iPhone 7 plus, JB 256, arrived yesterday - ordered 9/9 at about 11:30.

It's been a long wait, uninterrupted by any updates from O2 until the last flurry of delivery/tarriff emails on Sunday. I've spent the evening just basking in its sheer glossiness. Now I need to put it in its new case, which will make it look just like my old iPhone 6 plus (except for the tell-tale dual cameras).

Thanks to everyone who contributed messages; it's been good to know I wasn't waiting alone, and also that people were receiving their devices, leaving a glimmer of hope!

I'm aiming to skip next year's update (7S most likely) but I have already heard rumours of OLED screens and wireless charging. So I might see you all again on here next September (and probably October. And November)!

Good luck to anyone still waiting; hope yours arrives soon...

Message 2997 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad people are starting to get their JB 7 Plus' but sweet jesus 7 plus weeks and they are still only just shipping orders from 9/9 Crazy Gonna be several more weeks for them to get to mine ordered 11/9 slight_frown

Message 2998 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've still not received my 7plus JB 256gb yet @Anonymous I ordered mine 9/9 at around 11.30 too. I got a txt Monday night saying good news my 7 plus was ready and I'll receive it in the next few days but I've still not had a txt for change of tarrif so I'm guessing it's going to be Friday or Saturday earliest I get mine. 😑 I've had a slick wraps naked clear skin and a clear gel case waiting since the 15th September..
Message 2999 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
And now I've just been told that even though I have a txt and email saying my iPhone is in stock and ready to send out they might not actually have the phone in stock as there has been another delay from apple. @Toby what's going on!? It's a joke is this.. 😡😡
Message 3000 of 3,109