Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

not getting texts when ona call

just upgraded to iPhone 7+ from iPhone 7, and im not getting text comming through when i am on a call.. does anyone else experiance the same issue??

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! unlocking iPhone

i have been trying to unlock my phone now for over a week now and the systems are constantly down, does anyone know how to unlock my phone to use any networks or when the stystems will be working again?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Age filter

How do i remove the age filter from my phone?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad Pro Texts

Hi all, Does anyone know how to activate the texting function on iPad Pro 10.5 inch? I'm trying to register for O2 Priority, and it is supposed to send a code to the number to register it, but it doesn't seem to come through? I've had iPads before wh...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly payment keeps declining

I was hoping to reach out for some help on trying to discover what has happened with my monthly payments. I have owned an iphone6s for over two years now and paying monthly has never been a problem since now, every time I try and pay for my bill this...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Office 365 IPad offer

I recently purchased the apple IPad 12.9 pro (April 20th )this came with a free 12 month subscription to office365. I have not received this offer in spite of numerous phone calls to 02 and some company called Condor who I was told were handling the ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Service

Had no service message since Friday night. Been at several different locations but still no service. Otherwise phone ok. Got emails and Internet. What's wrong ?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming charges

My son lives in Madrid and has a contract for his Spanish phone set up in Spain. I have my phone on contract here can I phone him free on my minutes ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto Top-up

Why, after two years, are O2 still not able to solve the issue preventing me from setting up Auto top-up for my iPhone?????

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking iphone from O2 to use on another network

I have been trying to leave o2 for over 2 weeks. I am now in my 3rd "72 hours" wait. I have been sent a link on how to get my iphone unlocked, but it is just taking me round in cricles. Does anyone know exactly HOW to unlock an iphone from O2, please...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos