cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Pods

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello 

I recently bought a pair of Air Pods through the 02 website in the last few hours, they were in stock and are still showing in stock and i picked a delivery date , but now i have recieved a text saying they are out of stock ?? 

Can anybody from 02 help me ?

Aiden 

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
You'll need to contact o2 for them to help you mate http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus we are all customers like yourself, but the website always says in stock when out of stock etc - it's nothing new I'm afraid.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
You'll need to contact o2 for them to help you mate http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus we are all customers like yourself, but the website always says in stock when out of stock etc - it's nothing new I'm afraid.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10180 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions
Their is a lead time of 6weeks on AirPods, direct from Apple, so I doubt o2 have had many, and if they did, they will have been snapped up.

The only place i have seen stock of AirPods in the UK has been CostCo, at £20 cheaper than apple as well.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the reply guys spoke to someone from 02 apparently the text was a system error and that i should still get them for Tuesday so hopefully i'll get them we'll find out soon

All the best guys
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Good luck and let us know when they arrive please slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 5 of 6

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous did you receive the AirPods in the end? If so, how are you finding them? slight_smile

Message 6 of 6