cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are really narked: Ofcom:

Please read these instructions carefully before submitting information to Ofcom.

Although Ofcom cannot investigate individual cases, the information you provide will help us monitor consumer issues, and could lead to us launching an investigation into a particular company.

Please provide us with accurate contact information. We will use the details you provide to update any contact information we already hold about you.

For help with your individual case, submit a formal complaint to your provider or complain to its Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service if your provider cannot resolve your concerns. The ADR scheme may be able to take action on your behalf.For more information on how to submit a complaint and for information on the ADR process

Please provide us with accurate contact information. We will use the details you provide to update any contact information we already hold about you.

Link https://ofcomforms.secure.force.com/formentry/SitesFormCCTMonitoring

If enough people register their experiences then maybe someone will investigate and something will improve. At least we can try

Message 2341 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just received this txt from @O2@Anonymous

We tried to call the other day - we've got an offer for you.

Got your eye on a new mobile, tablet or even a sim? Because you're a loyal customer, we'll give you up to 20% off an extra connection.

Call us free on 87310 for all the details.

Terms apply. To stop texts call 2220.

REALLY!! How about you send the 7+ jb I ordered on the 9/9 first.
The cheek of it !!
Message 2342 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have submitted my complaint to OfCom as follows:

I wish to raise awareness and a direct complaint about the way O2 has handled the recent release of the iPhone 7 and in particular the pre-orders.

I ordered my phone (iPhone 7 plus Jet Black) at 12.30am on the 9th September 2016, fully aware that the phone would not be delivered on release date.

My advance payment was taken for the order and i received an order number immediately. Since then i have not recevied any information from O2 in regards to this order.

Bear in mind that O2 have claimed on several occasions to have contacted all people who have been affected by the delays, but if you look at the forums this is clearly not true.

Anyway my complaint is about the total inability of O2 to stick to any one story, or provide information to their customers, instead they chose to wait until they phones arrive and process the orders and you have no way of knowing when that will happen.

On multiple occasions people have been told that orders are processed in the order they have been received, again this is not true. Multiple cases where the same phone ordered by different customers later than other customers have been dispatched, and even on days following the pre-order date (9/9) one customer ordering on the 12/9 has received the exact same phone I and many others are still waiting for.

The whole process is poorly managed and needs regulating. O2 are taking money and payment for items they don't have or don't know when they will get them, it's totally and wholly unacceptable for customers to be treated in this manner

All i want is information and this debarcle to be recognised and publicised, i have also written to watchdog.

yes i am p** off. This is the worst act of customer services ever.

Doubt it will go anywhere, we are after all only customers, O2 is a huge company without any care, all they have to worry about is taking our money.

@2 Customers need to be listened to, where is my JB 128 7+ if you can deliver one on the 12/9 what about the hundreds of us who order on the 9/9. 

Your information page is also a joke.

Message 2343 of 3,109

SimonPennington
  • 29 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

there must be something wrong with my laptop.

It's cache must be screwed as everytime i go to the update page i get the last message as being on the 27th yet it says "Keep checking back here for regular updates.". 

Must be my laptop, surely can't be their updates, they happen regularly don't they?

Message 2344 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SimonPennington wrote:

there must be something wrong with my laptop.

It's cache must be screwed as everytime i go to the update page i get the last message as being on the 27th yet it says "Keep checking back here for regular updates.". 

Must be my laptop, surely can't be their updates, they happen regularly don't they?

The last update is just a copy of the previous one with the date changed anyway.. wouldn't even bother checking it for 'updates'.

Message 2345 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Spoke to someome today (32GB Plus Black ordered 11th) and they said 3 weeks, but if you order today it says up to 2 weeks Astounded

Message 2346 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous don't worry they process them STRICTLY in the order they receive them hence the guy who ordered same phone as me and ordered on the 12/9 got his and I and many others who ordered on the 9th are still waiting which can't happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 2347 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
How did you order you iPhone at 12.30am on 9th when the website wasn't open for iPhone orders until 8am?
Message 2348 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Quote @Anonymous:How did you order your iPhone at 12.30am on 9th when the website wasn't open for iPhone orders until 8am?

Message 2349 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah sorry 12.30PM always get them mixed up

Message 2350 of 3,109