cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

any news on 256 gigs ? maybe summer next year! 

That's what I'm typing this on now, 256GB Black. Picked it up from the Apple Store yesterday. 

Its a a joke when o2 can't get the stock. I don't know what is wrong, but this is why I won't upgrade with them again. 

Message 1551 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Twitter has loads of posts of EE customers getting delivery confirmation for tomorrow 27th! 

Message 1552 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah i think this will be my last contract with o2 as the same thing happened with my iphone 6\

Message 1553 of 3,109

BigNick
Level 4: Observant
  • 114 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
If I remember correctly from last week, we were getting delivery texts from o2 a day later than ee. Maybe our shipment arrives later than theirs. Anyhow don't think we'll be seeing any movement tonight.... The wait continues.
Message 1554 of 3,109

Leeds6
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 45 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Apple is to blame really they decide which phone company gets what stock. Just think about it Apple controls their stock. 

O2 are to blame as well for not keeping its customers informed of what is happening and should be ashamed and can not keep running a business like this by not putting its customers first. 

None of us would be complaining if they communicated and lied to so many of us.

Message 1555 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Finger and toes crossed then!

Message 1556 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
According to MR, some people who ordered from Apple and have a delivery expection of 12/14 October are getting their orders dispatched. That was 7+ Matte black 128GB, what a joke that o2 can't even fulfill its preorders
Message 1557 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous
I reckon it'll say:
O2 have listened to your feedback and we're excited to tell our pre-order customers that we don't give a ******e! Apple have plain and simple let us down and as ******e rolls down hill you're all knee deep!

Please be assured we're doing bugger all to get you your orders and if you continue to *bleep* us off you'll go to the back of the queue!

When Apple stop dropping pony's off all over the shop and sort themselves out then you get your flamin phone!

Thanks for choosing O2.

£100 on that please!

Message 1558 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got this tweet from EE

''We believe all UK retailers will have received limited stock.''

https://twitter.com/EE/status/780466004463849472

Lets hope things start rolling

Message 1559 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay so I never heard back from that manager finally spoke to another manager who told me everything I had been told from the manager last week & today had been incorrect & that I would have to file the complaint online myself which is fair enough.

She then gave me a £10 good will gesture along with one months line rental credit. 

I have made the complaint online along with sending all information & evidence that I have relating to what I have been told so lets hope that I get something back. I'm also supposed to be getting a call back tomorrow from the same manager I spoke to earlier today to give me a date of when I'll receive my phone. 

I seriously doubt it will happen but worth a go.

Message 1560 of 3,109