cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
The trouble is stu I have paid £330 to o2 to clear my old account that they won't refund and so I can't afford to buy the phone outright and my credit is pretty poor so I wouldn't qualify for the apple programme. I'm hoping that something wil at least happen in the next few days.
Message 1061 of 3,109

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
It's all well and good going with the Apple programme however come next year I believe your credit checked again before they let you take the new phone
Message 1062 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bexinthecity wrote:
The trouble is stu I have paid £330 to o2 to clear my old account that they won't refund and so I can't afford to buy the phone outright and my credit is pretty poor so I wouldn't qualify for the apple programme. I'm hoping that something wil at least happen in the next few days.

Fully understand. I paid £455 to clear my old account but thankfully the £480 I'll be getting from envirofone for my 6s+ will clear that off and then some. I just thought about this experience and then what will it be like next year when the anniversary iphone 8 that EVERYONE will want is released.... Groundhog Day or worse for O2.

Message 1063 of 3,109

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Just rang CS apparently no new info yet
Message 1064 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Three's website shows estimated delivery 7th Oct for black 256GB, same for rose gold, every other model is 14th or 21st, then jet black is 4th Nov. My guess is that certain carriers have bid successfully for more stock.

Message 1065 of 3,109

Leeds6
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 45 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've been on EE community their update states they stock of I phone 7 but not 7 plus  giving the models and EE chief executive has given a small broadcast. Why can't the chief executive of o2 do the same.

Message 1066 of 3,109

Leeds6
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 45 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I think the news organisations should do a piece on the problem 

Message 1067 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

My orginal click and collect email stated that today would be my pickup day. 

Haven't heard a single peep from O2. Looking more and more likely I'll just buy the device straight up from Apple. 

O2 if you do read your customers posts on here. Your comminucation has been horrific. You will lose customers following this manure show. Your CS agents seem to have the same knowledge about the whereabouts of our phones as Mystic Meg knows when I'm going to win the lottery. 

Apple have been a partner of yours since the original iPhone and you can't get delivery information from them?

And where is my phone that i have already paid you for? Customer of 10 Years and 3 current contracts. 

Message 1068 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been using the live chat on and off since my last post here.  I've also called O2 direct.

I was told that they will be requesting a fulfilment of my order meaning that I should recieve the phone at some stage this week and I will be notified by e-mail.  For the first time, this was echoed in live chat and over the phone so I gained a little hope.

Of course nothing came of it and we are where we always were, still in the dark with no contact/ update at all.

Pre-ordered the 128gb jet black on 09/09 at 09:00am

The below link makes an interesting read.  O2 appear to be the only ones not updating their customers!

http://www.mobilechoiceuk.com/News/43224/this-is-how-long-it-will-take-you-to-get-your-hands-on-an-a...

The delay I can deal with.  It's the not knowing and being continually spoon fed false information that is really infuriating me.  Someone within the company must know what is happening and they should really get a public statement out their like the other networks have.

The current website updates seem to be rubbish as again stresses that everybody affected has been contacted and that the phones are not in shortage.  Clearly not the case.

Message 1069 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

And i get a message saying that i won't be getting my phone today and that it is out of stock. With no timeline of when i might be getting my phone. 

So that's it for me. I'll be moving my business elsewhere. 

Message 1070 of 3,109