cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable
Love the community disappointed in o2 service after being a customer for over 10yrs! Still have another contract to cancel when note 7 gets back on market via different carrier.

O2 losing a lot of loyal customers with their lack of communication!!
Message 611 of 3,109

uncleiven197
Level 3: Thinker
  • 76 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Take note O2...

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Apple/iPhone-7-and-iPhone-7-Plus-Delivery-Information/td-p/474245

O2 can't even send a text out to the majority of their customers - shocking service!

Message 612 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks to ltelfer

Ltelfer Ltelfer Level 2: Apprentice
12:15 AM
http://www.istocknow.com/live/

Use that to find stock just choose the phone your looking for on the drop down lists

I now have a iPhone 7 plus in Matt black picked up from Watford 😁 Got a EE sim only 8gb data and unlimited texts and calls!!

Very handy, but this shows that there isn't a single non 32GB 7 Plus available in the U.K.  

Dang it. 

Message 613 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks to ltelfer

Use that to find stock just choose the phone your looking for on the drop down lists

I now have a iPhone 7 plus in Matt black picked up from Watford 😁 Got a EE sim only 8gb data and unlimited texts and calls!!

Well done slight_smile i got mine from Southampton yesterday! Store staff said they got 10 in stock yesterday, and they hadn't even SEEN the plus in person yet! I did a little dance.

For anyone else considering this, you dont have to do the upgrade plan (which includes AppleCare+), you can save £10 a month by just doing it on standard Barclays Finance slight_smile

Message 614 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks to ltelfer

Very handy, but this shows that there isn't a single non 32GB 7 Plus available in the U.K.  

Dang it. 

Check regularly. And check Apple's reservation service regularly too. I checked at 11:30 and there were none. Checked at 12:30 and reserved 2 iPhone 7+ 128GB Black in Southampton

Message 615 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just spoke to customer services again and found a very helpful chap for once! he checked over the stock database to confirm no phones available (128gb Plus in Matt Black) but did say that Matt Black 32's and Jet Black 256's had been recieved today. Hopfully some people will get their phones this week atleast. 

Message 616 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Out of curiosity what phones has everyone here ordered? I ordered the 7Plus in black 128GB

Message 617 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just spoke to customer services again and found a very helpful chap for once! he checked over the stock database to confirm no phones available (128gb Plus in Matt Black) but did say that Matt Black 32's and Jet Black 256's had been recieved today. Hopfully some people will get their phones this week atleast. 

If this is true, this might mean that others could be in stock tomorrow. 

I know now we are being told 6 weeks etc, but surely those of us who ordered early on the 9th won't have to wait that long?

I ordered 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black

Message 618 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Out of curiosity what phones has everyone here ordered? I ordered the 7Plus in black 128GB

I ordered the 7 Plus Jet Black 256GB.

Message 619 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

Called again today to be told all pre-orders are a 6 weeks wait.

Can't beleive everywhere else is getting stock and not o2.

So for all of you that want the complaints telephone number it is

xxxxxx xxxxxx | O2
Complaint Review Service
T
 0800 2986 881
(free from O2 pay monthly)

Message 620 of 3,109