cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DATA

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wondering if someone can help me...

im on holiday right now in Spain.. my data/textes/calls got updated yesterday or today.. i get my bill through email today so i have a wee nosey.. then i come on to my account on the website (on laptop).. and its saying i have used all my data.. how is this possible when i havent touched my internet the whole time ive been here and everything that involes internet/data is switched off/signed out..

Thanks!

Message 1 of 29
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149594 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

So, luckily it's an O2 error. You will need to contact CS and report it. Get them to investigate....

From abroad+44 844 809 0200Free
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 16 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Wondering if someone can help me...

im on holiday right now in Spain.. my data/textes/calls got updated yesterday or today.. i get my bill through email today so i have a wee nosey.. then i come on to my account on the website (on laptop).. and its saying i have used all my data.. how is this possible when i havent touched my internet the whole time ive been here and everything that involes internet/data is switched off/signed out..

Thanks!

VEry good question!

Can you see in the MyO2 app - or via the web, when it thinks your data has been used?

Message 2 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

This allowance runs from 6th October 2013 to 5th November 2013

You've used your data allowance this month. Your data service speed will slow down.

Review your package if you need to add more data or use Wi-Fi.

As of 20:16 on 7th October 2013

Allowance used : 100%

Total allowance 1GB

You've used 1.07GB

Remaining 0KB

What types of data are included?

This is what im going by there doesnt seem to be anything else....

Message 3 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

still dont understand how ive used it at 20:16... my phones been sitting in my bag since this morning..

Message 4 of 29

MI5
  • 149594 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
Does your data counter on phone agree with this or not?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

i cant get on to the app on phone.. comes up with an error message.. a

Message 6 of 29

MI5
  • 149594 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
I meant the phones data counter, not the app. What phone have you got?
Message 7 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

i phone 5

Message 8 of 29

MI5
  • 149594 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
If running iOS7 there is an inbuilt data counter....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8goQaA3XtA
Message 9 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

i must be stupid or something because i cant see this...

Message 10 of 29