Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade ?

I am wondering if you can verify if I am due an upgrade and how I go about getting it !

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapped from blackberry to iPhone

Was given an iPhone for Xmas, never had one always used bb. I was struggling to use the net unless connected to wifi so I've checked my bolt ones and obviously my data package was for blackberry. I have just swapped this for the iPhone data package, ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Find my iPhone

I logged into find my iPhone yesterday and didn't sign out. I assumed it would automatically sign me out.I went back into it today and I was still signed in. I waited iver an hour to see if it'll sign me out but it's not.I'm on iOS 8 but I reember on...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6 4G Toggle Interference?

Today, whilst down in Brighton, a similar thing happened to my iPhone 6 (similar to the 4G issue I posted about, whilst up in London). I was sitting in a diner in a shopping centre, and trying to post a message on a social media site. My iPhone 6 sho...

DinoF by Level 12: Nimble
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No service

6 hours ago I got no service. Wifi ok but can't make calls. I went to a shop and got a new sim. After 2 hours I called O2 as no service and they activated the sim. Still no service so I have done a backup and restore backup. Still no service?

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I PHONE 5S

GOT MY NEW UPGRADE TODAY AND TOTALLY LOST ON HOW TO TRANSFER MY PHOTOS FROM MY OLD PHONE AND ACTIVE MY PHONE HELP PLEASE

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Eating balance

Can you tell me why is my balance going down not using it free wifi in house

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky email won't send unless on wifi

Hi guys. I'm having a weird issue with sending email from my Sky email account on my iPhone. I've had the issue for a while but put it down to an issue with the email provider. I have my Sky email account on my iPhone and also on my iPad. On my iPad ...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contact Pics & Full Screen Mode

I have an iPhone 6 on iOS 8.1.2 and just received a call from one of my contacts who has a contact pic.When the call came in, my phone did NOT display the contact pic in full screen but rather just a circle of the pic, in the top right of the display...

DinoF by Level 12: Nimble
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos