Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 4s unlock

Have iphone 4s locked to EE/Orange how can i use my o2 sim

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need to order a new sim, what do I do?Louise

I have recently bought an iPhone 5c which requires a smaller sim than the sim I already have for my iPhone 4, how do I go about reordering a new sim card? Louise

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Running out of space on your iPhone 6/6Plus?

When I got my iPhone 6 Plus i decided to go for 16GB instead of 64GB becasue I was sick of duplicting things on multiple devices. Macbook, Nexus 7 and iPhone. I use the cloud for most things but today I decided to look at my storage usage (settings, ...

L_W_Ward by Level 12: Nimble
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Refresh contract

HiI just visited an O2 store and waited around for ages to be told the answer to my question "err don't know ring customer services" being disabled and unable to stand for more than a few minutes is not pleasant either.Anyway the question I'm asking ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 Silver Reservation

Ok so I Have reservered an Iphone 6 64GB Silver today.... How long will it take before They have it in store?? I tried to reserve one before but the man in store accidenlty reserved gold and when I went back asked him to change to silver he said yeah...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos