Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help with WIFI its greyed out bloody thing !!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a new handset from insurance after damaging i phone 4s now i cannot connect to wifi anywhere the selection bar is greyed out ive uploaded ios7 since thinking it may solve it but no joy and cant get help anywhere now Ive used all my inclusive da...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking old phone

Received my 5s today and deleted all info from my 4s before requesting it to be unlocked so my son can use the phone with his own sim. Can it still be unlocked? I am using the same mobile number for my new phone.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 to 02 calls

Hi i have just got the iphone 5 on contract My children have payg o2 phones and free 02 to 02 as part of bolt on. It now charges them to text me. Anyone know why?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data usage rolled over into new contract? Watch out for this!

My new phone was despatched yesterday and I'm currently waiting on the UK Mail van pulling up. While waiting though I had a look at My O2, and saw that my new airtime contract is now showing, including the 1GB data. It also shows that the current per...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Strange data usage post iOS 7 upgrade

Since upgrading my iPhone 5 to iOS 7 my cellular data usage for certain apps has gone crazy - as an example I was on Facebook for 2 minutes & it used 5mb, two checks of Twitter accounted for 3mb & opening three separate web pages used 5mb. Likewise, ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! you are not subscribed to a mobile data service

hi. I have just updated my iphone4 to ios7 and changed my 02 tariff at the same time. I can now not use 3g even though i have plenty of allowance. Not sure if this is a problem with my phone or my network? advise please.

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Ordering a 5s online - what does "in stock" actually mean...?

I've been looking at buying a 5s from O2 online - obviously the silver and gold ones are shown as out of stock but the space grey ones are still shown as "in stock". Having crosssed swords with O2 et al before over this type of thing I was wondering ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade but phone not working

I have upgraded and renewed my contract and as per instructions put my new SIM card in my phone. I now have no service on my phone --- why??????

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cellular data (iMessage, Voicemail) not working

Hi all Got my hands on the new iPhone 5s this morning (an upgrade) and set it up, all has synced very nicely, and the SIM swap worked too so I'm up and running with my same mobile number. However, my iMessages and Voicemail currently aren't working. ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos