cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls go straight to voicemail and I get a text saying I missed a call

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have had my contract for 1 week and I have had a nightmare! Long story short I receive 2/10 calls!! I get messages that I have missed calls when I have full signal! Also when I try and call people it says call failed most of the time.........I've had a sim swap and O2 seem to be no help! I have a new iPhone 6plus but my wife took a contract with galaxy s6 at the same time and has the same issues...... Please help
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Check for mast issues in the areas that you use here

status.o2.co.uk

and report any issues you see.

Clean the 'New' SIM and see if that works, if not it looks like a faulty phone and would need to go off for repair (With Apple, NOT O2 (You have been warned!!))

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Check for mast issues in the areas that you use here

status.o2.co.uk

and report any issues you see.

Clean the 'New' SIM and see if that works, if not it looks like a faulty phone and would need to go off for repair (With Apple, NOT O2 (You have been warned!!))
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

Sounds like it's network related to be effecting both phones.

Clicky link http://status.o2.co.uk/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah I have full signal in my area and no issues ...... But these contracts are both new and both different phones, so can't be 2 faulty phones surely! They were from carphone warehouse......
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Report it as a fault anyway even if nothing reported and also do it through the My Network app.
http://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

There seems to be quite a few customers lately having this problem and its almost certainly network related. Personally I would be returning the phones and cancelling the contracts if you are both still in the change of mind period.

Message 6 of 6