Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Apple watch setup mobile data issue , Code 28

[ Edited ]

Hello
Trying for the past two days to activate my cellular apple watch and nobody seems to be helpful.
All i get is people that pretend not to hear me or calls dropping and even others getting me to buy extra sims for the apple watch Smiley Happy)) (wtf?!?)
The problem is simple , read all the steps and errors people were getting in the past , mine is a bit simpler , I press on setup data plan in the Watch App , get to the point where i need to login , i am doing that and then straight to Error 28 , contact o2 and quote this error .

Ideas ? O2 customer support doesn’t have any , besides sending me esims (i’ve got 3 already and 2 more are on their way )

UPDATE 1 : Just got a text from o2 saying "the error code on your watch means that your bill needs to be paid up to date thanks was unable to call you back dialling issues" ( wtf? , bill issue date is in 7 days , nothing to pay atm ) 

Topics: 571
Solutions: 15,791

Re: Apple watch setup mobile data issue , Code 28

@AndreiXpert 

I'll ask @O2Simon to assist you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)

Thanks . Will be around
Topics: 571
Solutions: 15,791

@O2Thomas may also be around now......?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
O2 Support

@MI5 Thanks for the tag @AndreiXpert will private message you reagrding the issue.

Thanks

O2 Simon

signature

@O2Simon I am here and waiting Smiley Happy) if you manage to untangle this you are the MAN Smiley Happy)