Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple watch data plan problem

zen1a
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I today going to o2 store bring my iphone and apple watch so team help me try fixed problem because my apple watch dont can connect to my o2 data plan airtime so everthing checked and team say maybe this problem apple watch 7 series I buy from apple store two weeks ago so maybe have factory damage or broken so I after o2 store going to apple store and say problem try two weeks connect o2 data plan to apple watch but still not work,so apple change old watch to new watch so now i try connect setup data plan to watch but still again problem opsss something wrong call to 202 so somebody maybe have same problem?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27613 Solutions

@zen1a 

There is a known issue currently that O2 are trying to fix.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

zen1a
  • 8 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I understand but open new sim plan o2 ago two weeks but every second days no service signal and can connect to apple watch to my o2 data plan so very long two weeks I not happy very 

Message 3 of 4

Stretch01
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Welcome to the club Zen,

I’ve had the same issue for over a week now.
I’ve been told an incident has been raised for the ‘now’ known issue.

Hopefully we won’t have to wait too long for them to resolve it however I too am angry with this poor service from o2.

Message 4 of 4