Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch error 14

ODDSOCIETY
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I have received a error 14 when setting up Apple Watch with new phone. 
Could someone reset the eSIM please for Sync-2, phone number ending 990.. Apple Watch SE 

Thank you in advance. 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148933 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28446 Solutions

@ODDSOCIETY 

Read this then contact O2 via the links.

Activate Apple Watch Guide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 13

ODDSOCIETY
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I did read that post. Error 14 says to contact O2 via 202 or on social. 
I don’t do social media, and it’s too late to call 202. I’m in work 7-7, tomorrow, so hopefully someone will pick up since I already followed the instructions. Thanks though. 

Message 3 of 13

MI5
  • 148933 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28446 Solutions

I guarantee they won't as we are all customers here like yourself.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 13

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38247 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

@ODDSOCIETY wrote:

Hi, I did read that post. Error 14 says to contact O2 via 202 or on social. 
I don’t do social media, and it’s too late to call 202. I’m in work 7-7, tomorrow, so hopefully someone will pick up since I already followed the instructions. Thanks though. 

Verbatim, from the guide, re Error code 14, @ODDSOCIETY - note, no mention of calling 202:

• Reference code 14
  • If you had received a SMS that states setup has been completed, please restart your watch. If you still get this error or you didn’t receive an SMS, the watch eSIM will need resetting, so please contact our Social Media team here
Message 5 of 13

ODDSOCIETY
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Jeez, one of the links was to the “o2 community”… didn’t realise that one of the links they gave you was going to be a head ache. Yes it don’t say call 202, but some of the other posts about this showed they called 202 and had no luck. 
If you want to stop responding to posts like this, why don’t you specifically say where to create an account to get help. The link to the socials gave me the option of here, and agree, has been a complete waste of my time. I will try else where. Thank you for your help!

Message 6 of 13

ODDSOCIETY
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

maybe you lovely, helpful people would like to help me close my “O2 community” account that was linked on the social page. As you e demonstrated, I’ll never be helped here… and my ****** don’t seem to be able to find the button.

Message 7 of 13

MI5
  • 148933 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28446 Solutions

@ODDSOCIETY 

If you click on your avatar at the top of the page, then choose My Settings, you will see an option to close your account.

Message 8 of 13

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38247 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

@ODDSOCIETY The ways to access Social Media, a conglomeration of apps and sites from many big names, are called out here - sorry to see you go though.

Contacting O2 on Social Media:

We are active across all the main Social channels and you can get help from us on each of these:

Message 9 of 13

MI5
  • 148933 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28446 Solutions

Achieved by clicking on the link given in the first reply. 

Message 10 of 13