Did you mean: 

Apple Watch connection

Telle
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi.

I have recently ordered the Apple Watch series 5 which arrived today. I got a message confirming that the airtime plan had been connected to my device on Saturday My 02 App says I have another device Sync-1 but when I click it says “it looks like Something went wrong” it doesn’t seem to acknowledge the device. I tried to sync the data plan on the phone and keeps failing and says to contact 02 but when I do apparently it’s not an urgent case and I get hung up on. The watch is working I have messages synced but I have no contacts and no way to sync them. When I tried to reset sync data the button doesn’t even go anywhere. Just wondering if someone can guide me as I’ve spent a lot of money to get given no guidance. Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Keep trying to call https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Hi @Telle, when you open the watch app on your iPhone and select mobile data does it show O2 as being the provider (you'll know this has worked as it will show data usage rather than 'set up data plan')
Message 3 of 3