Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch - Error Code 08

galioni
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I’m trying to setup an Airtime Plan on my new Apple Watch 10 but I’m getting the following error message:

“We’re setting up your Apple Watch on the O2 network and we’ll text you when it’s all done. If you don’t receive a text within 24 hours, call 202 for free from your O2 mobile, quoting reference code 08.”

I called 202 more than 15 times in the last 2 days. They don’t know what to do. Can someone help me?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7883 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1646 Solutions

All we have her as customers 

Reference code 8.

This means you have gone through the process of setting up your Watch airtime and then started a new one before the first was complete. If you have received an SMS, please restart your iPhone and Watch to check if completed. If not please unpair the Apple Watch, request a replacement eSIM, and activate it via QR code. Once activated pair the Apple Watch with the iPhone. If this doesn't work please contact our Social Media team here

Activate Apple Watch Guide 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

galioni
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the reply.

Where do I ask for a replacement eSIM? Why should I ask for a replacement if I don’t have one?

Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38359 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1730 Solutions

You will have to call O2 on 202 or go to an O2 Shop for a replacement SIM/eSIM, @galioni  - sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but all online support avenues are instructed not to issue SIM/eSIM because of security issues. Good luck!

Message 4 of 4