Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Data Plan error

Jaspers_mum
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I added a Cellular Apple Watch to my account last night. I got the message saying the data plan was activated etc but when I try to set it up it keeps saying to contact 202 and quote error code 14! I have done this and I’m being sent in circles. They passed me to apple who confirm the device and the Watch are not the problem and the carrier is. But o2 are having none of it. At this rate I’ll be cancelling the whole lot! 

Can anyone help? 

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Miranda007
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have exactly the same issue. Spoke to three advisors so far. Can you help? 

Message 11 of 18

Andy39
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @O2Georgina / @O2Lisa I’m having the same issue as described above with Error 14, I called 202 and they sent me an e-sim in the post, which I installed on my phone and made no difference at all, so i called 202 again and they are sending me another e-sim. If there is any other advise you can offer I'd appreciate it; thanks

Message 12 of 18

Andy39
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, update went to O2 store, really helpful assistant tried to get a resolution but the support team sent both of us in circles eventually suggesting that they could cancel the contract and start again with a new watch. Which seems ridiculous. Still hoping for an easier solution. Thankfully this time they didn’t keep telling me to add E-Sims. 

Message 13 of 18

Andy39
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Quick update @O2Lisa sorted the whole thing out, no E-Sims, no contract cancellations just a working watch. Thank You

Message 14 of 18

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Glad it’s all sorted for you @Andy39 😊

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 18

emsyjj
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @O2Lisa @I also have the error 14 and hope you can help! I called O2 and they said they’d send another esim but I don’t know how it will help as can’t get past the error page to input it anyway! 

Message 16 of 18

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning @emsyjj, I'll message you privately so I can take some details and I'll look in to this for you. 

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 18

SMW
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m having the same issue as described above with Error 14 with Apple Watch can you help.

both CS and 2 visits to a store , still not working

Message 18 of 18