Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Time taken to unlock iPhone

I want to unlock iPhone 5 to give to brother who can't get network coverage from O2 at his home. I haveO2 on the IPhone6 that I use. I contacted the O2 guro's on chat and gave all details. I was told this would cost £15 and told them to proceed. Was ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium and information

How can I do to cancel that issue , because I've been charged every single months and I don't know exactly what is ?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 7 new sim

ive got a 5s which i own ive bought a 7 and want to keep my number so i got the new nano sim put it in the new 7 and did the sim swap code. nothing has happened all day the new phone wont let me put the pass code in and the old phone says welcome to ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking my previous iphone

I have given my old iphone 5 to my grandson to use but its locked. how do I get a PUK code without compromising the phone I'm using as the only reference I can find to unlocking wants my number.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading

Hi allWhy isnuograding such a mammoth and hard task with o2 with no fair deals and good affordable tarrifs???

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal

I just bought an iphone on pay monthly and i dont get any signal where i live, just confused cos ive always had great signal here with 3g and messages and calls on my htc but now this iphone doesnt have ANY signal here ever. just wandering if its som...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data not enabled on upgraded iPhone

Dear Sir/Madame,I recently upgraded my iPhone 5 to an iPhone 7.I am not able to use mobile data for apps. Can I check the you have the correct settings for my phone? Stettings are:Mobile dataAPN: idata.o2.co.ukUsername: vertigoPassword:****** Visual ...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7 plus update more issues

Woke up yesterday to find there was another update yesterday hoping it would solve my data issue but instead it has created another.I can't send emails now.Deleted the account,re-added and still can't.Had to download an app.Not very happy

Resolved! o2 IGNORANCE AND APPAULING CUSTOMER SERVIVCE!!!!!!!!

been on hold for over 40 minutes now, been tring to contact for 10 days!! no signal, unable to use phone. new sim card not arrived which supposedly was sent out last week. how can i even do anything or speak to anyone when its impossible to get throu...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos