cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim network unlock pin unsuccessfull

Anonymous
Not applicable

bought a contract with samsung s3 , had to travel in a week ..i was being told that the set is already unlocked and i can use with anynetwork abroad as i was not taking O2 sim with me ( was going away from uk for 2 months). but when the time arrived to use the set, got the sim network unlock pin message, contacted O2 and got quick response and pin had been sent via email , but seems pin is wrong as i am getting error of sim network unlock pin unsuccessfull..so frustrating .. now i  sent the same form to get pin again ...but anyone here to help me bit quicker ......?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Unfortunately not. The codes have to come from Samsung so you'll have to wait unless you're rooted?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Unfortunately not. The codes have to come from Samsung so you'll have to wait unless you're rooted?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
hmm ..anyway thnks
Message 3 of 3