cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung s6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I want it now just watched release and it is fantastic. Come on o2 I want it now new now
Message 1 of 121
120 REPLIES 120

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know. Just won't keep my hopes up. Coz waited on the note edge but had to spend over £700 for it on sim free. It was that or move to Vodafone to get it ... But let's wait and see. Come on O2
Message 21 of 121

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I know. Just won't keep my hopes up. Coz waited on the note edge but had to spend over £700 for it on sim free. It was that or move to Vodafone to get it ... But let's wait and see. Come on O2

I have no doubt O2 will be stocking this. If they have put it up on their website shop (which they have) the intention is clear. If you have registered for email updates you will be kept informed. Release day in the UK is anticipated to be April 10th....it should be available pretty soon afterwards wink

PS...I see you already have the Note Edge? Will you be keeping that or trading it in for the S6 @Anonymous ?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 121

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

As O2 did not stock the Edge it is highly unlikely they will stock the S6 Edge but it's a certainty the S6 will be available. I'm not sure the Op has the Edge as the comment about waiting for it doesn't actually clarify that he purchased it. If he has I would suggest holding onto to it until the S6 Edge comes down in price.

Message 23 of 121

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

As O2 did not stock the Edge it is highly unlikely they will stock the S6 Edge but it's a certainty the S6 will be available. I'm not sure the Op has the Edge as the comment about waiting for it doesn't actually clarify that he purchased it. If he has I would suggest holding onto to it until the S6 Edge comes down in price.

I think they did @jonsie ? The OP made this comment..

Coz waited on the note edge but had to spend over £700 for it on sim free.

Hence my reply.... though I suppose that is open to interpretation ? wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 121

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

I think they did @jonsie ? The OP made this comment..

Coz waited on the note edge but had to spend over £700 for it on sim free.

Hence my reply.... though I suppose that is open to interpretation ? wink

Yes I was unsure given that statement so maybe the op can clarify. If I had just spent £700 on the Edge I wouldn't be looking at replacing it just yet, just as I'm not looking at replacing the Note 4 for a good while.

Message 25 of 121

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was due for an upgrade in November. Did not like the note 4 so waited for O2 to stock the Note edge. I knew by February they definitely would not so went and got one from Samsung store. If they do stock the s6 edge will Def be getting that as well on my upgrade. Won't be going for the s6.

Message 26 of 121

Anonymous
Not applicable
Had a good feeling O2 won't stock the s6 edge as they did not the note edge. It does say on the website that details may change before release date. So they giving themselves room to change. It does not say any of the on Vodafone or EE websites. So there you go. I might be wrong
Message 27 of 121

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Thanks for coming back to clarify that you already have the Note Edge @Anonymous 

I suppose with the new releases its a wait and see scenario really wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 121

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 29 of 121

Anonymous
Not applicable