Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

no signal

Had no signal for most of the evening is there any thing being done about this even live chat is not available

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

no network

message   -  not registered with network

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

no network service

So alot of people are having problems with o2 network at the minute

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lollipop update for note 3

It seems that the more we pay on our contracts with O2, the less information we get. I want to know today please where the lollipop update is, and when it will roll out for us or I will go to someone who has it, it is an update that is available to e...

• 52 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hope they will eventually stop.

This is bugging me at the moment last week my phone went funny so i backed everything up on kies .Put phone back to factory settings and restored my things from kies. On doing this my phone was in a worst state then when i started i had double apps ,...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

phone locks

Could anyanybody tell me why I have just bought a Samsung 2 mini but when I try to make a phone call I keep getting a pad lock on my phone and restricted calls can anyone help

tilly43 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texting when abroad

When I text from abroad why does it not show the number I texted on my bill? It just shows the same number every time although I have texted many different people. How can I see an itemised list of the actual numbers texted?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

poor mobile signal

I've recently upgraded to the Galaxy S5 and I regularly seem to have poor mobile reception. I occasionally get 3 to 4 bars but more often than not get just 1 or none and get missed call text messages. As I'm typing I'm getting -113dBm 0asu. If I swit...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texts from USA

I have a friend in the USA who cannot connectwith me either by text or phone call. I can texther successfully but she can't get through tome. She has spoken to Verizon (her ISP) whosay the fault is at this end. I have consulted O2 who say my phone is...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini - Not recieving Text Messages or Calls

Hi,I've had my Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini for around three months now and have noticed something funny going on with it. Basically, a lot of the time, I am not recieving text messages or phone calls. Like tonight for instance, I was waiting to recieve a ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos