cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

keep loosing signal

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have had the same number for roughly 10+ years....i have changed my sim many of times thinking that was the problem but its not....

ive had 4 differnet phones in the last 3 years and each phone the same has happened....

i have to stand in the same 2 places to have a signal on my phone and on the occasion when my phone does ring i have to rush to them places to make sure i have a signal to answer the call!!!!

what is wrong with it??

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Sounds like you don't get a good o2 signal in your area.
You can see what the computer thinks you "should" get here http://status.o2.co.uk/ but to be honest with you, you are better off checking out other networks and moving to the one that gives the best signal.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Sounds like you don't get a good o2 signal in your area.
You can see what the computer thinks you "should" get here http://status.o2.co.uk/ but to be honest with you, you are better off checking out other networks and moving to the one that gives the best signal.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

all my family are on the same network and their handsets are fine anywhere where i am....it just seems to be my phone....im now thinking the only the thing ive not changed is my number lol

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
That's really strange - do they all have smartphones or just basic ones?
You might get a better signal by switching your phone to 2g only?

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4