cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy s4 touchwiz

Anonymous
Not applicable
My s4 is doin my head and need help before i sell it or smash it, im always gettin this touchwizz home box always coming up when closing a app, iv rested phone iv done everything I can think of and this is still happening any help please
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144677 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions
Try selecting it from the settings menu (under display or accessibility I think) and set it as default in there.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi and Welcome to the Forum,

A member called @MI5 should be able to assist.

Ive flagged this for his attention.

Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 144677 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions
What exactly does it say?
Is it asking you to chose Touchwiz?
If so look for a tick box on the pop up or press on "Always".
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi yea it says touchwiz easy or touchwiz home I click home and always but still comes up on everything
Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 144677 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions
Try selecting it from the settings menu (under display or accessibility I think) and set it as default in there.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Iv just deleted firefox web browser and its stopped comin up vut if it happens again ill try that thank you
Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144677 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions
OK,, Fingers crossed wink

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7