Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

note 3 lolipop now on o2

hi guysjust checked sammobile site and lolipop is there for o2 and it there in ota on my note 3just going to hook up to kies and download it now enjoy

durhamdad by Level 3: Thinker
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

S6 Edge delivery

I was just on the o2 webchat and have been given my tracking number... I Pre-ordered a 64gb in white/silver the morning pre-orders launched... Looks like it will be here tomorrow and the delay only affects the regular S6..

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Signal indooors in E5 area

I have an HTC One mini 2 and have been with O2 less than a month. Just wanted to know if anybody else gets a poor signal if they live around this area when indooors. Thanks.

TRyan1968 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

LG G3s

Have problems with LG G3s phone fading and then cutting off. O2 said to try new SIM, anyone think this will solve the issue on a 2 month old handset? p.s. the new Sim didn't arrive either - Grrrrr

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Card

I have damaged my sim card can i get a new sim but use my existing number

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Chatroom down and no data to Samsung (on monthly contract) - HELP

Hi, I have a Samsung s58301 and I haven't been able to receive any data for two days. Is there a problem with the network? I've spoken to live chat three times but the conversation ended every time due to technical problems at 02's end. I've checked ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia z1 compass

Have all, does anyone have a problem with the compass on their Xperia z1, I have tried various apps, and on none of them can I get the compass to work, I think it may be a problem with the magnometer, I have tried the service tests, and the accelerom...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data drained in 9 minutes??

I received a text stating that I had used 80% of my data allowance which is fine but then 9 minutes later I received ANOTHER text advising that I had used all my data for the month without even using my phone in that period with the exceptiin of read...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S4 Samsung Keyboard Has Stopped

Updated to lollipop about 3 weeks ago.Suddenly today every couple of seconds I get "Unfortunately Samsung Keyboard Has Stopped".Can't use anything that needs the keyboard. Any ideas please?

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung S6 64GB DELAY !!!! 1st May

Just had a text from o2 saying the Samsung S6 64GB are no available now on the 10th April as Samsung have changed the launch date to 1st May anyone get the same. I have also spoken to o2 and they confirm this, seems strange to change the date so near...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos