Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S3 mini charging issue

Hi I'm hoping someone can help. Last week my phone started playing up. Basically, it would lose charge, then when it was put on charge it would get to 53% and no further. Overnight while on charge it charged down to 9%. I tried 3 different chargers, ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data usage

Iv got a moto g and I get 1gb of data included in my contract...I only use the internet to go on Facebook and browse sites such as eBay etc however in like 3 days I used the 1gb so iv had to buy bolt ons at 6pound a time iv bought 3 upto now this mon...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BT Home Hub 5

Last Monday we installed a new BT Home Hub 5. Ever since we have found that calls on our Samsung S4's are suffering from voice break up. We can hear the caller perfectly well but our voices are distorted and break up. Is this just coincidence of can ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems with SD card

Hi,My SD card for my Samsung Galaxy S4 recently crashed and I've lost a few apps and most annoyingly allot of my rings tones that came as standard with the phone, does anyone know how i can get them back? I had to reset the SD card so I think that's ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep getting message wifi is unstable

Don't know if anyone can help I'm keep getting a message every now and then saying wifi connection is unstable it's just since I updated to 4.3 should I be worried about this.

nevzy31 by Level 4: Observant
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy Ace 2 screen problems

When making an outgoing call my screen blanks out so I cannot access number pad etc. means I cannot enter credit card details or password info. This used to happem occasionally but has increased this weekend to such an extent that it is virtually unu...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! text ringtone for my new Samsung Galaxy S3 mini

Got my upgrade tonite have been trying to set tone for when texts come through, but can't work out how i can have the sound i have on my current phone as it only gives a list of default ones i think it said , but for my ringtone i can add my own hmm ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Another I9505 firmware update (still 4.3)

Apparently theres another update for the s4. I cant get it through kies ov over the air yet though. Are all I9505 s4 LTE models. Heres the firmware info though GT-I9505 Galaxy S 4 LTEPDA: I9505XXUENA4CSC: I9505YXXENA5MODEM: I9505XXUENA4Added: 2014-02...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos