Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Play Store - hiding apps

Is it still not possible to hide apps that are pre-installed on your device (thus cannot delete them)? Keep getting the "new updates available" message for apps that i have never used but cannot delete due to them being pre-installed. Reading on othe...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Z3 Lolipop

why sony is behind with the new update

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S3

My samsung has suddenly starting saying "cannot download please try later" it hasnt been dropped, all up to date etc but im just curious, has anyone else had this. : smileysurprised:stik

stik by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Note 3 lollipop update

I got my note 3 from the carphone warehouse a year ago and I got the last update to 4.4.2 last year but have still not got the lollipop update yet! It's not showing on kies either? Why am I still waiting for it when everything I have read tells me I ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

S6 Edge and useless Customer services

So I pre ordered an S6 Edge as advised by my local store because they apparently "Wouldn't be stocking them to buy on the day" which I immediately found daft but there you go.When pre-ordering I was given a date of the 25th of March for pick up which...

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Z2 Tablet lollipop Update

Hi, does any1 know when the update will be available on O2. Sony released it on the 7th April, but it's still not available to download on my Tablet

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone switched off please help

my phone had battery life and I was using it, it suddenly switched off and will not turn Back on I've tried charging it but it will not even charge anymore someone help. It's a Sony Xperia m2

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discounts

I have been with o2 for nearly 5 years and they havent offer me any discounts

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Network problems

hi guys. I live in Bury St Edmunds. Suffolk IP32. I have just recently joined O2 network. But since I have joined no network no service. Very disappointed. I have talked to them. No update. Thinking to leave them. Please suggest. There 3G network in ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

galaxy note 4 lollipop update heart rate sensor

Just had my note 4 download the o2 lollipop release last night.When I place the phone onto any surface the heart rate sensor on the back will light up solid red.Anybody come across this as well.

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos