Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! internet settings

can anyone help me get settings for Doogee Voyager DG310?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Latest Xperia Z1 update

Hi, I'm looking for the latest update for the Sony Xperia Z1 and was wondering if anyone knows when the phone will be updated to 14.4.A.0.157 (was released by Sony 11 November)? Am aware that Vodafone, 3 and T-Mobile have released the update but stil...

WB7705 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dead phone

Will not switch on. Fully charged but nothing

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Technical Advice Please re Dual SIM card dual standby

I want to buy a simple (and inexpensive) mobile phone for someone who is even less well-informed that I am. One that I think, prima facie, would be suitable is a HD 3G Mini S5 which is said to have "Dual SIM card dual standby". Although I have Google...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung note 3 android 4.4.4

Has there been any news on Samsung note 3 android 4.4.4 yet mines is still running 4.4.2 although android 4.4.4 has been released

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Safe Mode for Android Phones

A useful guide, should you ever need it.http://www.phonearena.com/news/How-to-enable-Safe-Mode-in-Android_id63639

Bambino by Level 77: Grand Master
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

bad reception

I live in bromley.. our reception all around is not good and we can only use our phones 40% of the time...people tell me my phone is not available most times or engaged..when I ring out from my house it cuts out coz of signal loss

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lollipop and the M8

I see that Lollipop has been released to the Google Play editions of the M8 but is there anything definitive as to when we can expect to receive it via O2, or will it be BT by then

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos