Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Lollipop Voicemail icon+card persistent with 0 voicemails

So, I have recently updated my xperia z3c to lollipop (finally) and the voicemail icon and lock screen card won't disappear, I've looked through my settings and in the app none of the phone/voicemail apps have notifications on, I've tried turning all...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

MMS settings for Samsung Galaxy S4 on O2 PAYG

I am trying to set my wife's Samsung Galaxy S4 up to send MMS. It can receive MMS fine, but every time I try to send an image I get an error saying "Error network problem".I've tried texting ACTIVE to 2020 and installed those settings, but to no avai...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lollipop from sony on O2

http://blogs.sonymobile.com/2015/03/30/continuing-our-android-5-0-lollipop-rollout-xperia-z3-xperia-z3-compact-and-xperia-z3-tablet-compact/ This blog post from sony indicates that they have released the lollipop update worldwide for the Z3,Z3c and Z...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Note 4 Lollipop BT - trusted connection

Hi All, My phone went to lollipop when it came out last week. I was ready to factory reset it straight away but i ran with it for a while as it didnt seem to need it. However at the back of my mind there was a nagging feeling i should reset So last n...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! contacts

Ive just received my new samsung S5 Ive tried to use phone to call. I keep getting message saying contacts not registered on network

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! note 4 bad siganl

Hey guys. I have a note 4 on a new contract..it's only 2 weeks old and I am only getting 1 bar off signal..when I'm on a call people say they can't hear me and texts are coming in late too..would this be the note 4 or o2..ah yeah I have check to see ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Note 4 duos

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_note_4_duos_gets_android_lollipop_update-news-11896.php found this

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos